Cigna Dentist in Ardmore
If you’ve invested in a Cigna dental insurance plan, then you’ve invested in the long-term oral health of both yourself and your family, and our practice is happy to help you get the most out of it. Dr. Robert Hughes is proud to be your Cigna dentist in Ardmore, meaning he and our team will make the process of saving on your care one of the easiest parts of your appointments. Read on below to learn more about how to get the most out of your plan with us!
Local Employers with Cigna Dental
Like most dental insurance programs, Delta Dental is a plan that you pay for upfront in exchange for discounts and coverage on necessary services you can take advantage of throughout the year. Delta Dental plans are set on a calendar year and do not roll over from one annual cycle to the next. As experts in Delta Dental insurance, we can help you make the most out of your plan without letting benefits expire.
Local Employers with Cigna Dental
If you work for the following companies and get your dental insurance through them, then congratulations, you have a Cigna plan:
- Synergy Energy
- Oklahoma State Education Group
- Citation Oil & Gas
Cigna Dental Insurance Basics
When you buy a Cigna dental plan, you pay a monthly premium in exchange for significant discounts on a wide variety of dental services. When a practice, like ours, is in-network with Cigna, these discounts are usually much greater compared to an out-of-network practice.
Cigna plans are also based on the calendar year and reset every January, so any leftover benefits you have from one year do not roll over to the next. Thankfully, our insurance experts can help you get the most out of your plan before this happens.
What Does My Cigna Plan Cover?
While Cigna has a number of different dental insurance plans, their coverage basically breaks down like this:
- Preventive services, such as checkups, cleanings, X-rays, and fluoride treatments, are fully covered.
- Restorative services, including fillings, crowns, root canal therapy, bridges, and dentures are covered up to $1,000-$1,500 per person depending on your plan.
- Cosmetic services (porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding, and teeth whitening) are NOT covered.
Before you can gain access to these benefits, you will need to pay what is known as a deductible, which can be $50 for an individual plan or $150 for a family plan. Once this is paid, you’ll be able to use your benefits for the rest of the year.
The Benefits of Visiting a Cigna Dentist
- When you visit our practice with a Cigna plan, your basic preventive services will be completely covered. This makes maintaining regular dental appointments nice and easy, and this will go a long way in helping you avoid the need for more extensive (and expensive) restorative care over time. Basically, this will help take care of both your smile and your wallet!
- Our team is very familiar with the ins-and-outs of different Cigna plans, so figuring out what is and isn’t covered is a simple process. We’ll be able to explain how your benefits work and also provide accurate estimates of your out-of-pocket costs, so if you do need to pay something at an appointment, it will never come as a surprise.
- Have questions about your insurance plan? We’re more than able to answer them so you can understand everything there is to know about your coverage.
- After verifying your benefits (which will only take a few minutes), we’ll also handle the entire claims process for you from beginning to end. Any paperwork or follow-ups needed will be our problem. With us, you can just sit back, relax, and save!
Come See Us & Save with Cigna!
If you have a Cigna dental insurance plan, our practice is ready to help you save at every single appointment, and we’ll make the process as smooth and simple as possible. When you partner with Dr. Robert Hughes, every part of your dental experience is painless, including paying for your care!
To learn more about your Cigna benefits, or if you’d like to schedule an appointment and start saving right away, contact your dentist in Ardmore today.