Delta Dental Dentist in Ardmore
Dental insurance is an important investment in oral health. It helps you afford the services you and your loved ones need to enjoy clean, healthy, and complete smiles for a lifetime to come. If you are busy searching for a Delta Dental dentist in Ardmore, we are happy to report Dr. Robert Hughes is in-network with your plan! Keep reading to learn how the most trusted dentist in our area can help you save on necessary dental care.
How Does Delta Dental Insurance Work?
Like most dental insurance programs, Delta Dental is a plan that you pay for upfront in exchange for discounts and coverage on necessary services you can take advantage of throughout the year. Delta Dental plans are set on a calendar year and do not roll over from one annual cycle to the next. As experts in Delta Dental insurance, we can help you make the most out of your plan without letting benefits expire.
What Are the Benefits of Visiting a Delta Dental Provider?
- When you visit an in-network Delta Dental dentist, you will not have to pay any extra out-of-pocket fees for services that receive coverage. Simply hand over the amount that is due and be on your way!
- Delta Dental dentists are experts in the details of your coverage and can keep you up-to-date on any changes in your plan as they occur.
- Patients who have an insurance plan like Delta Dental are more likely to take advantage of the preventive care that leads to healthy, long lasting smiles.
- Our team of experts will perform a verification of benefits to find out exactly what you are eligible for with your plan.
- We take care of all the paperwork, so you do not have to worry about any technicalities getting in the way of your benefits.
What Does Delta Dental Cover?
Noble Energy, Inc. and Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma are two popular providers of Delta Dental in our area. While the benefits of your plan will vary based on certain particulars you or your employer decide upon enrollment, including your annual maximum, deductible, copay, and more, in general, you can expect your coverage to look like this:
- 100% covered: Preventive care, like 6 month checkups and cleanings and an annual set of X-rays. Children may be eligible for full coverage on dental sealants and fluoride treatments as well.
- 80% covered: Basic restorative treatments, like tooth-colored fillings, simple extractions, and similar procedures.
- 50% covered: Complex restorative treatments, including prosthetics (crown and bridge, dentures), gum disease treatment, and root canal therapy.
- Cosmetic treatments and other elective procedures are typically not covered by Delta Dental insurance, unless they are necessary for your oral health.
Start Saving with Delta Dental Today!
If you and your family are covered by Delta Dental insurance, finding an in-network provider is of the utmost importance for making the most out of your investment in oral health. Dr. Robert Hughes is pleased to accept your plan! To learn more about your benefits or to get started saving, we invite you to contact your dentist in Ardmore today.